- large SDK 1.0 compatibility update
- fixed graphics, new icons
- SDK 0.9 compatibility update
- fixed bug for destroyed activity restore state
- added all activities lifecycle save/restore state handling
- added hint baloon with currently key "pressed" in the on-screen keyboard
- added icons to message alerts
- fixed start date validation for an appointment
- some small fixes
- first release
A this time, I search for gfx creator (and AnCal user of course :), that can create main application icon for AnCal. Unfortunately, I can't pay you for this work. But if it is ok, contact me.
I created icon with "older" look for earlier SDK version, but new icons arrived starting from 1.0 SDK, and I have no idea how to create one with this new 3D look. So, if you want to help, you welcome.
This is list of future fixes/improvements, however it can change, according to users requirements.
|1||todo||searching for data with android.app.SearchManager (api not finished yet)|
|2||todo||showing each task priority on Today screen|
|3||todo||manual/auto delete of inactive appointments|
|4||todo||custom notification alarm sound|
|5||todo||autocollapsing long notes list on Today screen|
|6||todo||autoscroll Day view to active hour|
|7||todo||sync solution for iCal, Google Calendar and others|
Please send new ideas and requests for AnCal, to support. To make sure, you request will be red, don't forget to add [AnCal REQ] in Subject of email and your nick/name at the end.